The Company - Your Partner in Structural and Civil Engineering – Real Estate - Environment– Health
Since 1985, SakostaCAU GmbH offers innovative strategies ans solutions to their customers, specializing in environmental protection and real estate business.
Key to our success is a unique combination of a sustainable corporate philosophy, high expertise and quality, regularly verified by national authorities. The increasing complexity of projects requires widely-qualified experts.
Our company offers:
- ISO-Certified Building Surveyors
- Publicity Certified Experts (IHK) for Building Pollutants
- Experts according to § 18 BBodSchG
- Experts for Determination of Fair Market Values (FH/TAS)
- Experts for Asbestos and AMF according to TRGS 519/521
- Experts for work in contaminated areas according to BGR 128/TRGS 524
- Safety and Health Protection Coordinators (according to BauStellV)
- Environmental Auditors (BVQI)
- Environmentals Manager (DGQ)
It is our philosophy to join potentially conflicting aspects - quality, safety and profitability – in a unique way, which leads to sustainable and distinct satisfaction for all stakeholders in our projects and partnerships. Our approach is based on the following principles and factors of success:
- We ensure one single point-of-contact for every client whenever possible.
- We serve our clients with highly flexible timing and solutions.
- We are focussed on finding solutions and optimizing
- We value long-term and prosperous partnerships over short-term profit.
- Our employees understand our clients’ expectations and goals.
- Our employees will act and deliver with both diligence and efficiency.
- We pay careful attention to making the right and timely decisions.
Our employees act self-responsible. The Company’s leadership principles are based on a culture of reliable partnership and work in teams.
Based on years of experience in real estate partnerships, we are aware that short communication paths and professional relation management are important keys to success.
Many of our clients have relied on the Sakosta Group for over 25 years.
More than 25.000 finalized projects are the visible proof of our powerful philosophy.
How do we define quality? Quality is constituted by making the right decisions at the right time, based on diligence and efficiency, to add to the commercial success of our customers.
Our accreditations and certifications, both individual and company based, provide formal proof of this expertise. Successful projects are evidence of our quality execution.
Accreditation according to DIN EN ISO 17025
The quality management system of SakostaCAU GmbH meets the requirements of DIN EN ISO 9001 and is accredited according to DIN EN ISO 17025 (DAkkS-Nr. D-PL-18966-01-00).
The QM system regulates internal business processes as well as processes with our customers. This ensures transparent, efficient and economic project execution and a high level of service quality.
Accreditations focus on investigation planning, sampling, data evaluation and the preparation of expert opinions. In this connection accreditations relate to sampling techniques of solid, liquid and gaseous substances in various matters. These include waste, soil, building substances, ground water, drinking water and indoor air.
Certification as Inspection Center according to § 18 BBodSchG
Based on the prevailing QM system and its accreditation, SakostaCAU GmbH was granted certification to act as body of investigation according to § 18 BBodSchG.